Thursday, August 8, 2013

Detection of Paranormal (Plasma) Creatures (that live in the most abundant form of matter—plasmas)

By Lisa Grace

With so many advances in the technological field, it's become possible to find and test for signs of paranormal creatures in the field. Remember, detection of different stars, and small particles like the (Higs Boson) weren't possible for hundreds of years after they were first theorized, but that doesn't make them any less real.

The problem is—are people using the right equipment for detection?

Not yet.

If you've ever experienced the paranormal in a group setting, you know it exists. If you have faith in the Holy Scriptures, you know it exits. According to the latest polls 77% of people believe in angels.

Because I believe the Holy Scriptures, I know there are several types of angels, good and evil. We know there are a few other types too according to the scriptures. There are however, no "ghosts." People do not come back as amorphous mists. These are demonic (a type of evil angel) persuading people that ghosts exist, to lead them away from the true afterlife. For the purposes of this article I'm okay with calling these mists that resemble people as "ghosts."

One of my theories which I've expounded upon in previous articles here at EOTP is that these paranormal creatures are made of plasma, which is the most abundant form of matter in the universe.

What are plasmas?

Plasma is the most abundant form of matter in the universe (after solids, liquids, and gases, & the newly discovered 5th state-bose-einstein), yet we can't detect it very well, yet. There are creatures that live in every form of matter, yet we've never thought to look for creatures that live in the most abundant form of matter, plasmas. http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.plasmas.org/what-are-plasmas.htm  (this is an old page, so you might have to hit your compatibility view, then refresh to see the diagrams and photos.)


Yes, plasmas (the environment) are-creatable in the lab. This is one argument used by unbelievers.

Sir William Crookes surmised a fourth state of matter existed back in 1879 yet it wasn’t proven until 1929 by Dr. Irving Langmuir.

Most importantly plasmas are electrical in nature and some manipulate magnetic fields because of their electrical properties.

Some examples of common plasma fields are:

Lightning
Plasma TV
Computer screens
Neon Lights
Arc welding

Why this lengthy explanation of what plasmas are?

Because how can you detect something conclusively if you aren’t looking for the right phenomena produced during the interaction?

Current detecting equipment are:

voice recorders
electro magnetic devices
video recorders
electro-magnetic detectors
temperature and thermal heat
laser grid fields


While some of these can detect interactions I believe better detectors can be constructed once those involved with the technology have a better understanding of what they are looking for.

8 comments:

KM said...

Excellent article. I'll be sure to check out the link on plasmas. I've unfortunately had paranormal encounters in the past. I know this sounds strange, but sometimes it would appear as though something was coming in from another dimension, with molecules of the figures (especially shadow figures) looking kind of wavery (not sure if that's a word - sorry!) or shakey as though they were trying to form together but didn't belong in this dimension. I've also seen solid-looking figures, however, that later faded out or that had sections of them suddenly disappear and I could see whatever was behind them through these gaps. And I've even heard things that knock, stomp or move objects. Now as soon as I see something wavery-looking out of the corner of my eye, I immediately (with no hesitation, speaking out loud) rebuke it through the power and authority of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, commanding it to leave. My family and I are trying to be more careful now to not open any "doors" that might allow paranormal entry. For example, I now avoid horoscopes, flee from anything that might meet the definition of divination (ex. card readings), and I'm trying to avoid any movies that set off paranormal "red flags" with me. I'm also trying (but with a teenage daughter not always succeeding) to avoid chaotic situations / drama in my home. I almost felt those activities or situations in the past prevented my prayers from reaching God, despite my being a born-again Christian. Furthermore, I believe the divination types of activities, such as following the daily horoscope, card readings, watching "Medium" re-runs, "Charmed," "Ghost-Whisperer" or watching ghost-hunting shows, etc., make God angry and hinder our relationship with Him. I have also learned the hard way that it's important for Christians to not focus too much on the paranormal - even "Christian" paranormal material. For those who are interested in the paranormal or who get excited when it happens to them, beware!! We aren't singled out by the "universe" as being special when we see this paranormal activity. Quite the contrary! It's to be avoided. Lisa, your blog is good. You're making a genuine effort to reach out to people, to help them. Keep up the good work! I would enjoy seeing your writings on other Christian topics as well.

Lisa Grace said...

Good points KM. As you stated, they are to be rebuked by the authority a Holy Scripture's believer has in Jesus. Under Jesus' authority.
We should not try to communicate with them or give them a doorway in, or an opportunity to attach themselves to our homes, ourselves or family members.
I do believe that scientific advances will be made that prove the paranormal is real.
In my last article, I pointed out how believers "ruin" haunted houses, because we do rebuke them, and they leave. No more activity, which is the opposite of what those seeking these destructive sources out, want.
I talk about the paranormal, angels, and demons because so many people have a thirst for the supernautural. What they are really looking for is a personal relationship with God, their Creator. Unfortunately, because of pre-conceived mis-information, they tend to develop relationships with the very forces that will keep them away from God.
My goal is to steer peoples' interests in the supernatural back to a fulfilling relationship with Jesus, so they can discern the danger present from the evil forces that seek out human interaction and destruction.
Besides my novel writing, I only do this blog and some guest spots for other author friends (usually on self publishing or the movie deal.)
I'm not a pastor. Just someone who was called to write about a very specific narrow niche, where science is proving the paranormal is real.

Jennifer Auld said...

Amen Lisa!! The Bible tells us "beware of the familiar spirit" I am studying Sleep Paralysis & have been for 2 years as I had them 3 nights a week and like many others, I too felt and saw a black type figures. What a awesome blog Lisa, it gives me much to think about and refresh my mind upon. If you ever do any sleep paralysis blogs or articles let me know if you don't mind. I would really love to read them. My mother and aunt enjoyed your blog as well. So many people inadvertently give the demonic legal rights by doing the things you mentioned. Thank you for this, It really is something all people should know and would benefit reading that. May I post a link to this? What a detailed excellent blog.

Respectfully,

Jen L Auld (JLA)

Jennifer Auld said...

Amen Lisa!! The Bible tells us "beware of the familiar spirit" I am studying Sleep Paralysis & have been for 2 years as I had them 3 nights a week and like many others, I too felt and saw a black type figures. What a awesome blog Lisa, it gives me much to think about and refresh my mind upon. If you ever do any sleep paralysis blogs or articles let me know if you don't mind. I would really love to read them. My mother and aunt enjoyed your blog as well. So many people inadvertently give the demonic legal rights by doing the things you mentioned. Thank you for this, It really is something all people should know and would benefit reading that. May I post a link to this? What a detailed excellent blog.

Respectfully,

Jen L Auld (JLA)

Dee Dee Ramone said...

All of the equipment these "ghost hunters/paranormal investigators" use is based on nonsensical pseudoscience. There is no foundation of working theory or even plausible hypothetical conjecture to back it.

Sadly these para TV emulating "teams" will never be able to live down the enigma of practicing such malarkey in the guise of research.

August 11, 2013 at 8:04 PM

King Krimson said...

The dark entities are aliens. Perhaps demons to some.

Lisa Grace said...

Jen A,

Thank you so much! Of course, you can link to the article. I appreciate you reading and taking the time to respond. Sorry my response is so late. I don't run the blog, so I don't always get notices that people responded. :)
Great idea about posting what about sleep, sleep paralysis, and dreams.
Thanks again for following the blog.
Lisa

Lisa Grace said...

Jen A.,

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my post. I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. Since I'm a guest contributor, I don't get notices that someone commented. :)
I love the idea of doing one on sleep, sleep paralysis, and dreams. I'll be contacting you.
Thanks again,
Lisa