Saturday, August 3, 2019

Christian Witches And Angel Spirit Boards

Hello everybody. I hope you’ve enjoyed your weekend and you’re having a good Sunday. It’s definitely hot here but I don’t have to tell you guys that. I just pray that Fall gets here quickly. It’ll be nice to have it cool off a little bit here in Florida. Before we know it just in a couple of months it’ll be Halloween and the holidays again. I can’t believe it! It seems like time flies by so quick. No day is promised.

In my beliefs in my humble opinion, so many people are deceived. Now some Christians say that you can still be a Christian and practice witchcraft for the greater good, which is false. It is breaking my heart that there is this kind of evil in the churches and so called men of God and church leaders are not talking about this issue!!!!! Why?????? They really need to address this and explain the ramifications. People with the very best of intentions will inadvertently open the wrong doors. The dangers of attachment is so high. I’m not saying that people do this on purpose because they’re looking to conjure evil and do all this trouble..... of course not. Like I said I don’t believe everybody has bad intentions. But, sadly, like any religion, it can be taken too far.

It’s an oxymoron. Christian Witch.  You can’t be lukewarm in Christ with one foot in and one foot out. That’s exactly what this is. The Bible forbids this type of activity. Any type of divination tools as well. And warns against all this and the consequences. It’s just not worth it. I was very much a thrill seekerchris as a teenager and I’ll never touch one of those spirit boards again after my experience. I still keep in contact with one of the people that were there that night. It was when I was 19-years old. To this day, he won’t even discuss it. He refuses to, I think, because he’s scared to do or say anything to stir that up. It really was a frightening experience. And I’ve never touched one since and I never will. Call me a chicken or crazy all you want. Not worth it to me.

I was able to speak to a Christian witch via Skype. We had a forty-minute civil conversation. Great women. And because we have the same beliefs I could biblically come at her for lack of better words. In a nice civil manner, not nasty at all. Basically, according to this Christian witch they only do good  'spells’ and are called Christian light bearers. At least her group. I brought up all the verses that are very clear about staying away from witchcraft, divination, wizards, fortunetellers, speaking to the dead, casting spells, conjuring demons, etc.

Basically it’s so new that there’s no particular rules set forth yet according to the women I interviewed. She could not answer me as to why this subject has not come up before and why are we just finding out now that Christian witches exist? Just like the paranormal field, it’s not governed. This is a very new group that has emerged. Again, I am not speaking against anybody’s religion. Like I’ve said before there’s always people that can take it too far no matter what you believe in or do not believe in. And when you start dabbling with things that you don’t know about or you think you’ve watched enough TV shows to know what you're doing and you start messing with -- you're inadvertently opening the doors that lead to darkness.

Deuteronomy 18:10: “There shall not be found among you . . . anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens.” First Samuel 15:13 compares rebellion to the “sin of divination.” 

Leviticus 19:31

“Regard not them that have familiar spirits, seek after familiar spirits, wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.”

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Angel Spirit Boards


Well nothing is sacred anymore. People are buying something called an Angel Board. It’s the same thing as a Ouija board, only they are decorated with pictures of pretty angels in pastel colors. That’s the only difference. You’re not talking to angels. Anything can come through those. It’s no different than any other Ouija board or any type of device channeling the dead. It just leaves the door open for any and everything to come flooding through. And it leaves the door for any and everything to go wrong as well. Please understand I’m not trying to put fear into people. I’m just trying to inform you and to be ready when you do you mess with these type of things because there are always people that will. but the dangers are no different. Please don’t be deceived..

There’s always somebody that’s going to test it to see if it really works. Like what they see on TV/Internet. Or some think it’s a bunch of hocus-pocus so they want to prove it by doing the ritual or using the spirit board. Please expect anything to happen. It’s just prudent not to start that kind of thing to begin with. I know several people that wish they never touched one. It actually ruined their lives. It’s like I said the familiar spirits easily can come through and are quite convincing. They will mimic children or maybe somebody who died there. Worst of all, they'll prey on your emotions by claiming to be one of your loved ones.

It’s so important to always have your armor of God on. Every morning and every night suit up and pray up. The worst is yet to come in this world. And again these are just my particular beliefs and I know everybody has different beliefs and I may not agree with them but you do have the right to an opinion and your own beliefs. I’m just putting out there what’s going on in the world. There is so much you don’t see on the news. There’s so much going on that I don’t see on the news and I want to know why? Completely unrelated to this subject I’m speaking of other things that the news is conveniently not letting everybody know about. I’m thinking of writing about it so everybody is aware.

Until next time. May your days be bright and your thoughts be light.

Written by Jennifer Auld

No comments: