Saturday, May 23, 2015

Can Ouija Boards Actually Cause Psychological Harm?

I know last year I wrote a blog regarding this subject but I think I really need to touch on it a little further. I always receive emails about this...usually after its too late and activity is already taking place or they are being tormented psychologically. The following are posts I found on random sites just researching this subject on the Internet however, they are still very disturbing nonetheless. Feel free to check for yourself. This subject has many different opinions and this blog is just mine and what I personally believe. First I'd like to throw in this verse from the bible regarding subjects of this nature....

"Isaiah 8:19 says it all: “Should not a people seek their God? Should they seek the dead on behalf of the living?”

"Shortly after the death of my lovely father, my mother became very obsessed with contacting him via the Ouija board. It was really bad. She has now found herself surrounded by spirits day and night. Although at first they were pleasant and friendly in their communication, they became abusive and insulting. She no longer needs the board as they speak to her without. The spirits allege to be my father and his family. They have threatened to kill her. She has even sustained injuries she says they have inflicted on her. She sees lights like little flames around her. My mother is in her early seventies and sometimes sounds distraught. I live in another part of the country to her and have not witnessed any of this… although I can see how tormented she is when I visit her. I believe she has allowed demons into her life through the Ouija Board. I had believed they were conning my mum into thinking the family were communicating. The language they use is disgusting and not words my mum word ever have even been familiar with! I feel really sorry for her and I don’t know if she will ever be free now."

"My husband watched my daughters play with a Ouija board and it told them to look in a box where they could find a lock of his mother’s hair. They found it. Since then he has been on the board himself alone and I am finding writings to Heavenly father and Satan. He does not sleep and seems in a daze… any ideas?"

"A Ouija board is a gateway to the astral plane. The lower astral plane. The lower astral plane is where demons reside. Just like in the movie "Insidious'. When you communicate through a Ouija board you are opening up a gateway to demons. Demons that can invade your life and or take over your body and you may never be able to get rid of it or them your entire life."

Now Let's Discuss This "Zozo" Crap..

The reason for my attitude towards this is because the more people that speak about it and go on TV etc..is only giving it more power and more life. When you give something enough attention you make it real. A lot of things simply start as a thought form. It's scary how much it can come alive simply by giving it so much attention. Good example of this is the Slender Man phenomenon that I blogged about last year. It was on the many different news outlets. From what I understand, The demon was created by somebody 5 years ago I believe in a contest to submit the creepiest monster however, the photo seemed to gain a lot of attention and it became alive and took on a life of its own... Very much like the Thin Man legend. I personally believe all the attention this character was given has probably inadvertently created a negative entity. People started contacting him trying to summon him or trying to prove he is real is asking for trouble. It's just an excuse to keep things going. Why not leave well enough alone? Who go on TV and draw even more attention to this entity? Jesus Christ can handle this demon. I love how they act this demon can't be stopped. With the right help any attachment or possession is not impossible for God to eradicate. Demons fear God for a good reason. Just like slender man I believe this Zozo hype has taken on a life of its own.

I found the following article very interesting: (The Sun, 22884) by Lewis Clifford.

“They are vile creatures of the night,” warned Dr. Alberto Gonzalez, of the Pan American Institute of Health. “They exist. They can possess the bodies of their victims and cause normally gentle, nonviolent people to commit outrageous crimes. They can assume other forms some quite ghastly.

“And they are among us in many instances solely because of these sinister toys called Ouija boards.” Gonzalez, a psychiatrist and parapsychologist, claims he has found demonic links to several cases of cattle mutilation and human vampirism in Central America.

Rev. Morris Cerullo, president of World Evangelism and author of The Black Side Of Satan, Creation House, Carol Stream, Illinois, 1973. “Many people have related to me weird tales of answers given by the Ouija board. This and other occult games may seem intriguing, but the implications are serious and not to be tampered with. They can lead to dangerous waters indeed.

“Use of a Ouija has even led to violence and even to murder…” Dr. Marta Prohazka of Fairfax, Virginia, is also convinced that spirits can play terrifying destructive games with human behavior. During her practice as psychotherapist and psychoanalyst, she realized that many patients she had considered “hallucinating paranoid schizophrenics” might instead merely be in touch with something invisible to her but visible to them.” I came to understand that another plane, or dimension or existence interrelated with our plane or visible manifestation,” she said. “By training and expanding consciousness, some individuals gain entrance into that invisible dimension. It seems to some like a window into heaven.

“I also learned that contact with the other dimension can be dangerous, especially if a psychically sensitive person loses his emotional harmony. The window into heaven can then become a window into Hell.”

Millions of the plastic oracles are in use in American households, nevertheless. And the eerie messages from beyond they have spelled out have been credited or blamed for marriages, divorces, sickness, misery, mystery or murder. Psychic and medium Anne Rose told the Sun: “Horrible demons have definitely been released by the Ouija board.

“The Ouija board is a vehicle which makes it easy for negative spirits and demonic forces to enter this plane of existence.” The Merrillville, Indiana clairvoyant cautioned that evil spirits or demonic forces often gain the trust of people experimenting with Ouija boards by answering several questions truthfully and providing predictions. “Once they have gained the trust of their victims, it is easy for the entity to move in and take over either by strongly influencing that person, or by outright possession,” she said. People who are untrained and unsophisticated in the field of the paranormal and supernatural should never play with devices such as the Ouija board, according to the clairvoyant. http://www.ghostresearch.org/articles/ouija.html

People have many different opinions and theories on this subject. I personally do believe in the power of suggestion that can take over when you subconsciously move the planchet for it to say what you fear or what you want it to say. So many people are only freaking themselves out and there is certainly nothing paranormal behind it or demonic for that matter. But there are times when an evil entity will take over and it's usually too late by the time people have realized there's something terribly wrong and they make the connection between the Ouija board, dousing rods, K2 etc..whatever device was used in an attempt to communicate with the spirit world. Any ITC device (instrumental trans communication) can create the same trouble. It's the intent behind it when you are trying to communicate and summon which gives these evil inhuman entities a "legal right" to come into your life which in my humble opinion makes it a lot harder to get rid of them as opposed to when they were inadvertently invited out of ignorance or lack of knowledge. The reason I'm writing about this again is because of the number of emails I'm receiving regarding the spirit board and other types of ITC devices as it seems to be on the rise of people wanting and intentionally trying to summon a demon. And unfortunately there is a plethora of instructions on how to do this all over the Internet and YouTube. Feel free to research this for yourself if you think I'm exaggerating in any way. I am certainly not trying to create a new do panic I am simply just passing on some knowledge and what I have noticed in the last couple years. I wrote last week about King Solomon and the condition he was in the last days he was on this earth which many believe have to give it the fact he kept so many demons to do his bidding when God forbid it. With all his wisdom he should've taken God seriously and as I said last week in King Solomon's last days he was speaking out of his head it was gibberish he was definitely being tormented in the mind. The mistake people make is that these things can be controlled in a protection circle or what ever that is just not true. They only obey Satan nobody else. I can't make that anymore clear they will not obey anyone but Satan!

Please understand it is just not worth the risk my friends I'll be honest with you curiosity is out there I'll be the first to let you know that I had a father who was a minister and I knew better and I played around with the word knowing better so I get it....I understand the curiosity sometimes gets the better of us. I was fully aware it was wrong....at least in my religious faith that I practiced and I did it anyway and the results were terrifying for me and my two friends and till this day they won't talk about it. One of them will but not the other. This event took place alone 18 yrs ago.


Written By Jennifer Lori Auld

No comments: