Hello my para beauties! I trust you had a amazing weekend and those you love are healthy. I've been asked more to touch on this subject which can get a bit dicey. This is my opinion and interpretation of what I read in the Gospel. So here we go....
Those that say the Book of Revelation has already happened base it on the assumption that Nero is the Anti-Christ and the mark of the beast (666) is representative of his name. The problem with that. The first verse of the first chapter " The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants WHAT MUST SOON TAKE PLACE. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John" (Revelation 1:1) This is not a history lesson, but a prophecy. Then there are those who will assume "soon take place" to mean immediately, but the whole book is not an immediate. There are some things that began at that point, and other things that will have to happen at a later date "After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this." (Revelation 4:1) There are a lot things from that point on that have not happened. The tribulation has not occurred, and Jesus has not returned.
THE EARTH SOMETIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE WILL BECOME A GARDEN OF EDEN OR PARADISE WHERE PEOPLE CAN LIVE IN PEACE & SECURITY.
ARMAGEDDON IS SIMPLY GODS WAR TO CLEAN THE EARTH OF WICKED PEOPLE & ALL BAD THINGS THAT EXIST, & PEOPLE WHOSE WORSHIP IS UNACCEPTABLE TO HIM.
Why, though, would God wage a global war? Armageddon is closely related to one of his cardinal qualities, justice. The Bible declares: “God is a lover of justice.” He has seen all the acts of injustice perpetrated during man’s history. This naturally provokes his righteous displeasure. Thus, he has appointed his Son to wage a just war in order to do away with this entire wicked system.
Only God is capable of waging a truly just and truly selective war during which righthearted individuals on earth, will be preserved. And only Almighty God has the right to impose his sovereignty over all the earth, for it is his creation.
What happens to those that survive? No one needs to perish during Armageddon. The apostle Peter observed: “God, does not desire any to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance.” And the apostle Paul stated that God’s “will is that all sorts of men should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth.”
Consider the good Har–Magedon promises to achieve, godly humanity’s peaceful future on this planet, no more pollution, no more war, no more poverty, no more disease or even death. God promises: “Look! I am making all things new.” Revelation 21:3,4
The one's living in a Paradise Earth will be the survivors of Armageddon, and the one's that will be resurrected & obey the rules that are layed out by Jesus Christ.
Psalms 37:29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever. King James Bible
[The Antichrist Covenant Week of 7 Years]
·  The Antichrist, also known as the king of the north and the little horn of Daniel—a Syrian and initially a man of peace executes a 7-year treaty with Israel in fulfillment of Daniel 9:27 (see also Dan. 8:23-25; Dan. 11:6, Dan. 11:11-16, Dan. 11:21-24; c/p. 1 Maccabees 1:29). This begins The Antichrist Covenant week of years. God's prophetic clock is turned on, as it has been turned off since the resurrection of Jesus and day of Pentecost. The last 7 years of the age or dispensation of grace has begun (Eph. 3:2).
[For an understanding of the distinctions between Daniel’s 70th week of years and the Antichrist Covenant week of years, please review Prophecy of the Seventy Weeks, and the accompanying notes on Daniel 9:24-27.]
[22,23,24 and 25] Jesus opens the first 5 seals of Revelation during the first 3 ½ years of The Antichrist Covenant week (Dan. 9:24-27; Rev. 6:1-11).
1.5 billion [more] people die from: war, famine, plagues and the beasts of the earth [hungry because of the famine (Rev. 6:7-8)].
False Christs [false Messiahs claiming to be anointed] shall arise. There will be wars, rumors of wars, nation against nation [ethnic group against ethnic group] , kingdom against kingdom, famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in divers places. Jewish Christians shall be called on the carpet for their faith because of the now restored Law of Moses in Israel, which is at peace with the Antichrist, killed, and shall become the most hated people on the earth for sake of the name of Jesus. The Jewish Church [especially] shall be plagued with offense, betrayal and hatred; false prophets shall arise and deceive many; sin shall run rampant and the love of many shall wax cold (Matt. 24:5-12; c/p. 2 Thes. 2:3; 2 Tim. 3:1-5; 1 Tim. 4:1-3; 2 Pet. 3:3-4; 1 John 2:18-22; 4:1-3; Jude 3-4; 11-19)
The great falling away in the Church at large prophesied in 2 Thessalonians 2:3 gains momentum, as many Christians become offended at God when widespread persecution and killing of Christians increases, and the Church is not Raptured [caught away] before these things begin [see Two Prerequisites for the Rapture from The Thessalonian Letters In Verse Outline; see also The Offended Prophet from Seven Prophetic Pictures of the Rapture for an example of what can happen to God's people when they allow offense to take hold of their life].
· Mystery Babylon of the revised Roman Empire—its religious harlot—secures a lock hold on at least 10 of the governments of the old Roman Empire (Rev. 17) [See Rev. 17:9-10, The Book of Revelation In Verse-By-Verse Outline; see also Endnote #28 and 29 on Revelation 17:18, The Chronological Revelation ].
· The gospel of the kingdom is preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations, and then the end comes (Matt. 24:14). [Just as happened in the Book of Acts, it is persecution of the Church that causes the gospel to be fully preached in all the world (c/p. Acts 8:1-4)].
· The Church began as a Jewish church on the day of Pentecost. There will be a latter day ingathering harvest of Jews back into the Body of Christ before the return of Jesus (Exo. 23:14-16, Rev. 6:9-11; c/p. Matt.20:16).
· The great prostituting whore city of the revised Roman Empire—Mystery Babylon—is destroyed by the 10-horn confederacy of revised Roman nations (see Rev. 17:16, The Book of Revelation In Verse-By-Verse Outline). The 10 horn / kings of revised Rome then give their power, strength and kingdom to the Antichrist. The revived Grecian Empire is thus formed (see Rev. 17:10-11, The Book of Revelation In Verse-By-Verse Outline). [See also, The Mystery of Mystery Babylon Revealed,]
The Rapture of the Church at Midweek
· Between the 5th and 6th seals of Revelation the Church is raptured; it is seen for the first time in heaven in Revelation 7:9, having been "snatched out" of the earth during the great tribulation [literally, the tribulation, the great: the first 3 ½ years of The Antichrist Covenant week]: caught up to meet the Lord in the air (Rev. 7:14; 1 Thes. 4:15-17. See also The Midst of the Feast, and The Body of Christ from Seven Prophetic Pictures of the Rapture).
· Jesus opens the 6th seal: all creation praises the Lord. The rocks cry out! (Luke 19:40; Rom. 8:19-21). All men remaining on the earth know the wrath of God has come—because they can't find any Christians! [see Rev. 6:12-17, The Book of Revelation In Verse-By-Verse Outline ]
I hope I've helped the best I can using biblical text explaining this subject per request of many. It's a lot to take in but we know who wins this battle and we praise his Holy Name. God is in control! We have nothing to fear. Obama or any world issues with any president. God is in control. Not man.
Written By Jennifer L Auld