Monday, February 8, 2016

My People Are Destroyed for Lack of Knowledge...

Hosea...the Story of an Adulterous Nation

This blog is designed to help you the reader understand some very crucial aspects that even I have to admit I was shocked at to say the least.  This is the result of a very powerful family deliverance session on 01.30.16.  What I am about to discuss was not only shocking to me but to those who also witnessed the event to what took place had to be witnessed to be believed!

There has been a long standing belief within my me due to training and cases that innocence is protected by God the Father.  So I have always felt that somewhere around age of twelve is when we become accountable to God for our actions within our life, thus the transition from childhood to adulthood starts to takes place. It's probably not totally disassociated from puberty, where there is a consciousness of one's own impulses, feelings, drives, desires, and therefore sinful attitudes and passions, and whatever else starts to emerge.

With that stated and what was witnessed as a result of exorcism now changes my mind. I have researched and determined that there is no "age of accountability" identified in scripture, as such. There is nothing in the Bible that says, "Here is the age and from here on you are responsible!" I think the reason for that is because children mature at different paces within their lives. That would be true from culture to culture, and from age to age in history.

Therefore, this blog is going to serve as a very powerful warning and ties into my past blogs about “Who has demons” which I pointed out every human being does until they go through Exorcism and Deliverance.  There is a very powerful verse in the bible that I have discussed many times before in my blog series.  As the reader you need to take this very stern warning from this day forward.  Hosea 4:6 KJV states the following.  God instructed the prophet Hosea to record these very powerful words about an adulterous nation, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”

As a result of what happened and the warnings about playing around in the paranormal realm thus creating Witchcraft aspects and that how the times have changed and we are seeing end times warnings on all sides if you look properly. My team was present for yet another twist in the kingdom of evils’ plan to destroy the lives of God's people. I helped a member of Christ Jesus regain strength to hold victory and change the outcome of another lineage for the Kingdom of God.

In this case the innocent children were very much plagued with demonic spirits and needed to go through a powerful deliverance session each for themselves. Innocence you say is protected by God... Not held accountable before God.... This statement many say is true an it would be true if the child did not understand that sinning is wrong and coupled with family curses.  But that is not the case!

Most children have an understanding at a young age.  Well let me tell you all about what happened on 01.30.16.  This not only broke my heart it opened my eyes even further to the master plan happening all around us as humans.  I cannot get this blog and warning out fast enough!

As a result of sins from lineage in both the Father and Mother I ended up working on an eight-year-old child, who the demons already had attacked and taken hold of him.  They made this young boy do unspeakable things, let me just say it involved Bestiality. The older sister who was an eleven-year-old child herself who faced massive rejection and lack of love from the mother.  This young girl who was attacked and gave her ability to not see them on her family was clearly being shown the Demonic forces that were present.

Upon entering the home to help and assist this family the young woman was shooting daggers at not only myself but my team members as we entered.  She was holding up a fork by her face with the prongs facing me as I sat in a chair across from her talking about God and what was happening. Understand she has been fighting to be the mom (as the mom checked out) in a family where she should still be a little girl.

Now what I am about to say will blow your mind as it did mine.  I started to speak about the love of God to the newborn who is just 7 WEEKS OLD CHILD and is underweight. I then went to anoint, pray over and bind spirits off the 7-week-old baby who about broke her neck to look at me with eyes that wanted to kill me!

Just the sound of my voice sent this infant into fits!  She followed just me around the room.  I then asked my assistant to help and anoint the child with blessed oil.  My assistant anointed her 2xs and she spit up and coughed. Her eyes were rolling back in her head and her breathing patterns changed 3xs.

I literally put the bible gently upon the infants’ head and she sat up right with her hand on my assistant’s shoulder, as if she were 6 months old staring at me in the eye.  With the bible upon her head gently speaking words over her in the name of Christ Jesus. Her eyes rolled outward in opposite directions at one point and they became snake eyes – slits just like snakes have!  Folks I have never seen anything like it. Incredible is what I can say.  After the bible was removed off her head, the 7- week-old-child tensed up her face turned bright red, grunted and fell asleep.

The husband had to be helped and when the proper prayer work was completed Lucifer, Lilith then Beelzebub flew up screaming at me saying this to me, “WHO THE F#@^ DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?  WE’VE BEEN GIVEN THIS ONE BEFORE YOU WERE CREATED MAN OF GOD! THIS ONE IS OURS!”

All went well God prevailed and all were set free including the eight and eleven-year-old children as well.  I’m sharing this so you will realize it doesn’t matter how old your kids are they are not hands- off to the demonic!  The witchcraft done by the ancestors, coupled with their own witchcraft sins and multiple cursed items (removed 3 garbage bags) within the home gave them legal right to the entire family!

People, your children did not ask for this torment and that is why it is so important to get your house together and on the same page. God will not let a house divided stand forever. Repent and anoint your children and plead the blood of Christ Jesus over them, and your family, and get your lives right with God. It’s the only way. The children are being handed over and it’s up to the parents to fight for them!

Rev. Bradley Luoma

No comments: