Saturday, August 17, 2019

The Devil's Toy Box And My First And Last Experience With A Ouija Board

Hello everyone. I hope you had a fantastic weekend. It’s hurricane season so here in Florida we’re a tad nervous. Orlando was in the ‘eye’ of Irma when hit. We also had four hurricanes in 2004 back to back make landfall here in Orlando and surrounding areas.

The subject this week was brought to my attention by a few emails. How do people come up with these ways to contact the devil? They need to be contacting God! If people were focused on being kind to one another instead of putting so much energy into trying to see the devil or a demon, the world would be a lot better. People need to be obsessed with Christ, be obsessed with angels, be obsessed with kindness and showing respect to your fellow man.

Contacting demons isn’t new. I knew about this back in the mid-90’s. But now YouTube has step-by-step videos with instructions on various ways to get in touch with the dark side by making a devil's toy box. Plus, instructions on how to summon demons and make your own Ouija board. This is very dangerous. There is easy access to so much danger on YouTube.

Using six mirrors all the same size is put together forming a cube and tightly seal making sure all the reflective surfaces of the mirrors are pointing inward. Once you put this together, you let it sit around a while and eventually over a period of time it's said by some that noises can eventually be heard coming from the box. This is sort of an old tactic. Not that it makes it any safer. I remember it in the early 90’s. From the box, apparently growls can be heard along with hissing. The notion is that the reflective properties facing each other creates a perpetual and focused feedback loop. Some type of energy that bounces back-and-forth off the mirrors' surface. If done properly and in alignment, can open a portal of which anything on the other side can pass through into our world and/or dimension and into the box and be heard.

The length that people will go to reach a demon or the devil is astounding.

My Ouija Board Experience 


I was about 19 years old, and I knew better! My dad used to preach about those things in churches--that Ouija boards were conduits for demons to come through. I don’t know till this day what compelled me to want to do that. I knew better. I don’t have the excuse that I didn’t know what they were. So without further ado here is my story.

Three friends of mine were hanging out at his house. It was him and my girlfriend and I. I saw the Ouija board up in his closet and suggested that we use it. My friend said that was all fake he didn’t believe in it and then I found out he was just really scared as he didn’t want to do it. But being a guy he probably didn’t want to show his fear, as we were so young. The planchette only moved with my fingers on it and to prove to people I wasn’t pushing it I took my hands off of it and it flew up in the air. You don’t have to believe me. Make your own conclusions. I have no reason to lie. I’m not gaining anything from it.

I started asking various questions. Nobody else would ask. Such as ‘ are there truly demons coming from this board or can you travel through this board’. As I said I took control of the board. And it spelled out my dad’s name and even his middle name, which nobody knows. It was bringing up things in my girlfriend's past that had to do with the splitting of her parents. That was very private information that I didn’t even know. And we were best friends. It was trying to instill fear. The light started to flicker and it became extremely hot and too quiet...for a few moments. I was challenging it show itself. My friend had two Rottweilers and they were barking at hallway and we could not see anything.

Both of them started throwing up a green substance. Which according to the owner hasdnever happened before. He had his regular diet as usual. But that wasn’t the worst of it. We heard growling coming from the dark hallway and we could visually see with our own eyes a yellow-eyed shadow person who shot right out of the bedroom down the hallway through the living room and scared us half to death.

We discarded the board in a dumpster about 20 miles away after breaking it in half. After that, I had an attachment. The Lord showed my father this several hundred miles away. He was taking over a church just until the original pastor could get over his surgery. When, unbeknownst to me and my mom, he took a plane and flew back home. My dad wanted to know what was going on with me. Again, you don’t have to believe me but this is what happened.

I had protection prayed over me. A deliverance prayer for people who help others who do the type of work. I was Oppressed. Other than it messing with me big time, I didn’t have any physical marks. I put myself on their radar. I guess I was trying to be rebellious. I don’t know what compelled me and I knew better. I would see shadow demons in my apartment tormenting me and my cat I had at that time. It was just a big mess and it was very scary. They were not good beings! I’m ashamed of myself because I knew better.

Needless to say we did not go back to my friend's house that night and we all stayed the night at my friend's apartment we were so shook up.

So that is my story. I’m not proud of it, but I’m sharing it as an example. Anything you use to contact the dead, another realm, is taking a chance especially the Ouija board. And I say to the people who want to do this is it really worth the risk? Think about that.

Until next time may your days be bright and your thoughts be light.

Written By Jennifer Auld