Wednesday, August 13, 2014

They tried to shut me down and shut me up! Blog Talk Radio helped?


People often ask me why I do what I do as far as exposing people.  I ask, why not?  I do not know how people see injustices in this world and just think the best plan of action is to do nothing or worse, to criticize the one that does take a stand to stop it.  This is who I am and have always been to one degree or another. Perhaps my methods are harsh to some, but I find being blunt, using a sense of humor and saying it how it is works and is how I do things.

Some will call me crazy.  It’s all a matter of perspective.  I might be… to those I’m exposing or have a fear that I’ll expose them.  People at times fear me.  Some should.  At least those who have something to expose that show they are not what they pretend to be.

These people that I expose don’t just get exposed and then change.  They keep doing what they were and keep trying to reinvent their identity and that usually entails slamming me and those who help me in an effort of trying to silence us.  They will use what ever method works for them including lying to people and twisting everything that is said and even inventing and fabricating evidence.  They play dirty.  They do not just roll over and hide or realize and change.  We do not live in that utopian world where they do.

One of the recent strategies against us is to lie about stealing trade names.  It seems their new MO and since they pulled that with Blog Talk Radio that pulled my shows, it’s their newest tactic because it seems to work for them.  Now, the problem with Blog Talk Radio is, they became part of the problem giving a voice to criminals and taking the voice away from the people who have been victimized by them.  They are quite obviously slighted towards our opponents.  We suspect there is a reason which at some point we will find.

The name of my first show I produced and hosted was “Beyond the Edge of Reality” which still exists today and is the name of my now broader “Beyond the Edge of Reality Radio Network” that includes a graphic department as well as more then just radio.  Anyhow… it was NOT “Beyond the Edge” and not “Beyond the Edge Radio”, which are names used by a Bigfoot enthusiast for his show that has run since as far as I can see, since 2009, but, he claims it was founded October of 2007 by the name of Eric Altman.  It doesn’t really matter, as the show names are not the same.  I was recently accused by Hawk Spearman (not his real name and Bigfoot enthusiast) of stealing my own radio show name on his radio show that he asked me to be a guest on.  So I wrote Eric Altman a private message after the rude and attack manner of the host, Hawk Spearman, to which he informed me that Hawk’s wife Karen wrote him that morning to ask if I stole the name.   So, these people had the gall to call me up, misrepresent their motives to me and act as though they were going to be fair, when in reality they meant to bombard me on air and then shut me off and were previously looking for dirt to pile on me.  Here’s the thing, Eric admitted having no problem with the name of my show.  My show has been around longer then Eric’s anyway.  I just do not advertise the dates as some do.  I will say here, that my friends were not happy and thought his radio show was a big screw up with the way the show hosts handled it.  Most of the listeners were OUR invites and therefore our own audience and apparently Hawk and his cohorts do not know how to promote a show.  So they played to their critics.

Earlier on Blog Talk Radio, I was accused of stealing the name “Darkside; Deep Secrets”.  Carol Malone from Paranormal Association of Cold Cases (PACC) had called Blog Talk claiming I stole the show name from her and how it was copyrighted and SAID to me she had her lawyer whom she named write up the cease and desist letter.  ONE, She might have had the idea for the name, but, I named it.  While she was involved, I added her into the introductions and gave her credit along with myself, as I AM ALSO CLEARLY ON THAT RECORDING ALSO.  I had the artwork done.  I produced it and paid for it.  I promoted it.  What did Carol do?  Show up for the show.  That’s it.  I as very gracious to her by giving her credit as I do with all my co-host.

Now Carol left the show over a year ago and never had a problem with the show name and never complained about it.  In fact, (although totally unnecessary) wrote an email giving me the name when she left as co-host.  I figured she didn’t really know and I thanked her for the thought.  But, when I got upset with her recently for involving herself in a stolen statue case that I was helping with and directly inject herself into it so much, to have the nerve to tell the owner to the statues that she had them (which is illegal and she could have implicated herself in a crime) and that he had to go to VA to get them and that they owed her money, I was upset and I let her know it.  THEN, the name got to be a problem to her.

Now, I did use the intro that we used back in the day on the show I did to make a point to her and it did include her name.  But, it was NEVER her show, NEVER her name and she does not own a word, especially since it is not a proper word.  The name of the show was “Darkside” and it is now and had been change quite some time ago “Darkside; Deep Secrets”.  So where was the issue?  OK, let’s just say you thought that even the combination name is taken of “darkside” (you can not copyright a word) then there should be NO “Darkside” shows on Blog Talk Radio. OHHHH, but there are and they have not been taken down.

Christina George, the fake psychic and the one who seems to be at the pinnacle of all of this made a show called The Darkside of the Paranormal.  The show still exists on Blog Talk.

Supposedly we were bashing people on our shows.  Well, did Blog Talk take into consideration all the shows bashing me and my co-host and guest?  NOPE, they pulled mine and accused me of being a thief while NEVER showing me any legal paper once so ever and on top of that and we called Carol Malone’s lawyer she had named who knew nothing about it and was only her neighbor.  Of course later, she said it was someone else.  So, this means that Blog Talk employees Shannon Dingee-Kramer and Sherry Sanland, who are known for knee jerk reactions to issues and disputes between radio show host and clearly took a stand, no matter how ridiculous and made their entire company stand behind it.

Will I sue them?  You know, when it comes to legal issues, I state what I’m going to do and do it and the rest, well, people will have to wait and see.  Papers do not get filed overnight for something like this and there is a lot to consider and background work.

I truly believe that Blog Talk Radio made a huge mistake allowing some people to use the paranormal community even further to line their pockets and intimidate innocent people is deplorable and I plan on letting people know about it while squelching our and many other’s freedom of speech in the process.

 I do have the network that I was already bringing onto my own setup because of the quality issues with Blog Talk Radio anyway.  I wanted our old shows though.  But, it appears that Blog Talk Radio considers all shows THEIRS.  Something for other’s to be aware of.

This demonstrates our mindset very well.  Sometimes, a song is easiest to understand.   http://youtu.be/H6KgUM6U9w4


By Evan Jensen

Producer of Beyond the Edge of Reality Radio Network
https://www.facebook.com/beyondtheedgeofrealitynetwork
https://www.facebook.com/paranormalbureauofinvestigation
https://www.facebook.com/beyondtheedgeofrealitydesigns
Web pages
http://beyondtheedgeofreality.net
http://beyondthedgeofreality.com
Blogs  (Watch for more information on these articles on our blogs.)
http://beyondtheedgeofreality.blogspot.com/
http://hauntedishpeming.blogspot.com/

21 comments:

KM said...

You should come up with a lot more show names, copyright them, and sell them to others. If everyone else wants your catchy show names, you might as well make some money off of your ideas.

Anonymous said...

well you know you should not accuse people of stuff before you have all the facts. And both sides of the story, so before I would accuse I would look at both sides and think should I open my mouth. remember there are three sides to every story, and you wouldn't be in this situation if you got all sides so no I don't feel bad for you you deserve all that is given to you remember when you point a finger at someone there is ten pointed back at you.

Anonymous said...

get over it you got kicked off the radio cause you are an ass cry poor me poor me get over it it is the smartest thing blog talk has done

Leslie said...

Love the honestly and the article. Why is it tho that people are so brave to speak up when posting a comment but such cowards to hide under who they are and post under anonymous? If you are so afraid to say who you are then why bother posting at all as your comments means nothing if you cant back it up with your name.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes people say the dumbest things. To the TWO anonymous comments, why not use your real names when criticizing? You hide like a scared weasel in a hole, so don't expect people to take you seriously and not to see you are probably behind the reason for this blog to have been written. Your comments reflect another reason then what was stated to Evan for the removal of his shows. So are you saying that Blog Talk Radio lied to Evan? Both of the anonymous comments reflect someone that didn't like Evan and show a reason besides the one stated by Blog Talk as well as showing motives for wanting the show gone. Here's the problem with that, freedom of speech in this country doesn't allow people to shut others up because they don't like something that is said. It also shows an intent here and exactly what he am initially saying, of trying to silence the show.

Anonymous said...

Darlene--Guess you never heard of reputation management. People post comments on boards because they have something to say, but don't necessarily want it to come up in a Google search (you know, like when you're looking for a job?). Posting your name may be "brave" but it's not necessarily wise.

This isn't a free speech issue. The government has not stepped in and done anything to Evan. If you engage the services of a private company and you break their rules, they are well within their rights to terminate your account.

Unknown said...

so0me of the funny post from certain individuals are justthis funny mostofthemby annonymous as they do not like to use their realnames cowards really. iam using my name and making statements under my name why not let folks know whom is weiting the comments or saying what it sets us apart from the haters that are being exposed, brett wattson christina george and several others all little pixies in a pixy field of weeds.

Count Mallachi said...

BTR is not the only podcast medium on the net kids...

So Darlene...do you still believe Chip Coffey has psychic powers? (just curious).

Unknown said...

in response to this message.


Darlene--Guess you never heard of reputation management. People post comments on boards because they have something to say, but don't necessarily want it to come up in a Google search (you know, like when you're looking for a job?). Posting your name may be "brave" but it's not necessarily wise.

This isn't a free speech issue. The government has not stepped in and done anything to Evan. If you engage the services of a private company and you break their rules, they are well within their rights to terminate your account.
August 14, 2014 at 7:24 AM
I think the entire picture needs to be told. it sure mjost certainly is called fre3e speech and the internet is being challenged mkore and more. the factthat onthe darkside we made perfectly clear what the missions ofthat particular show ere, i have been doing this show for some time now. ask yourself, why can one man not do the show, to answer the folks back that made challenging and incorect statements, but then blog talk allows them others to do the same? i was not kicked off blogtalk i left, they staed if i do another darkside show threy will suspend me, so i did a darlside show on blogtalk after finding in several other cases they had done theesact samet hing to other long time hosts, anopther thing blogtalk did not like was that we were doing shows of ryan Daniel buell, let me see was he not front and center in raleigh north carolina ABC 11 news alo where blogtalk is from i wonder what shannon dingees connection is to beull?

Anonymous said...

yes the entire story not just Evans side if that's not a lie before he starts crying again get over it move on

Anonymous said...

Evan is getting shit canned from his radio shows and friends are dumping him because, frankly, he is an asshole.

This is a prime example of the model citizen and person that Evan is.

http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/TheatricalClowns/index.php?topic=1103.msg2894#msg2894

Anonymous said...

Also, Evan, if your own friend and troll, Darlene says you were removed from Blogtalk, you cannot just come back and say you left. It was your choice. We all seen your posts crying and whining about how you were going to sue Blogtalk for shitcanning your ass. You cannot even keep your own fucking lies straight.

Anonymous said...

I agree totally he was kicked off because of lies lies and more lies all the people that he accused see how karma works you were an ass and now you are crying about getting thrown off such an injustice grow up take some responsibility see what comes around goes around look at it this way just one more ass off blog talk

Anonymous said...

if you are going to lie lets get the lies straight cant even do that get over it

Anonymous said...

even if they sue you from blog talk radio what would they get you live in the basement of you're parents home give me a break maybe you can go on the run with Kirby

Anonymous said...

Evan is know for lying example a screen shot of him saying he was taught by some well respected people to be a demonologist, he seen it and said those are well done photo shop ( which makes me ask how on earth would he know) but then on his show says that screen shots don't lie. So what is it do they lie or don't they lie, or are only the ones that you photo shop truthful. Or how he doesn't tell the whole truth and turns minor issues into big things. Or telling people he is an ordained minister which if that was true I though only god had the right to pass judgment, seems as though you have been doing a dam good job at doing gods job. I love it when he says that he has millions of followers when all that post on his wall are the same 3 welfare fraud below humanity people that like and or comment, im sorry there may be 3-6 people that comment and or like. This group of people are a big fucking joke not even worth the toilet paper I used to wipe my ass with. I imagine they sit home and play with themselves Listening to the whole thriller album. Further more not one of these brown eyes have ANY AT NON WHATS SO EVER REAL CRUDENTIALS AS PARANORMAL INVESTIGATORS, I HAVE NEVER SEEN A TEAM POSTER A TEAM INVESTIGATION OR A TEAM PERIOD THAT IS WILLING TO BACK THEM UP. there pictures of some minor cemeteries that they have done doesn't make you a fucking investigator.. As far as I am concerned there are just to fucking jealous of everyone's success and cant face the fact that they as are failures in the community,, its true they are all failures with not one accomplishment at all except that they did well becoming a group that can be laughed at and im sorry so far I have heard far more people im talking 1,000s of people just sitting back watching what you post and laughing at you.

Unknown said...

http://eyeontheparanormal.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-thing-with-liars.html
The Thing With Liars
Liars have rules you know. It sounds rather crazy… but, they have rules and will react and let you know the rules as soon as you do not fall for their tale of woes or excuse or even scenario they are attempting to sell you on. They also have tactics they employ to manipulate people and they like to use humiliation, threats and defaming as their own behavioral modification tool as well as manipulating your audience into believing you are the liar and they are the victim. Every single person I have exposed pretends to be a victim and will not once EVER admit any wrong doing or argue what it is I exposed about them. They’ll do a personal attack against me; those who help me and anyone they theorize will get mad and influence me to shut up. Anyone that has done what I do knows the tactics like a play book they keep in their pocket at all times. After all, you expose a liar, fraud or scammer, you are hurting their world and they don’t like it and they almost always fight back. What they don’t fight back with is proving you wrong.
I write this blog, to make a difference. we do not need to lie about anything and always make surethetruth is out therebacked by strictly credible sources, truth is the war is on not brought by us, but this blog is the remaining truth andshall always be preserved either by myself or others, message clearly sent is we intend to change how the paranormal has fallen by the wayside and will dothis one blog at a time, some do not like this, but again these are the ones that either exposed their own selves or i and others have exposed, such as Ryan daniel Buell, lord Rick Rowe, Christina George, Sylvia Brown and also some others such as carol malone and many may others, truth is if your bad a eye sore in the paranormal, their is a great chance your story may and will be used in this blog.
I am Evan Jensen from "Beyond The Edge Of Reality.
September 10, 2014 at 4:56 PM

Anonymous said...

I dont no man sounds more like your describing yourself right down to last little bit. You having exposed anyone with real evidence that would hold up in a court room just manipulated evidence and not for nothing but you have used photo shop to to embaress or in your terms defame by putting peoples faces on a donkeys ass or have somwone get fucked by a bigfoot.. you have no evidence.. in fact why dont you start a facebook pole.. weather or not if the big name even jensen is an ass hole I will bet more people will agree that you are than you claim you have fans... but I know after you read this you will comback with I dont have to prove nothing with some kind of excuse why you cant.. and probably get mad and cry. So in advance here is a tissue.. you havent exposed anyone and you have burnt more bridges than you can handle that is why your laying low and that is why you havent been on the air...

Unknown said...

a message here see all the comments under anonymous looks like we made a hater, well like i sated the exposed when we mention them expose themselves more, you see i am not talking nasty to folks here but anonymous is well we may already be able to figure whom it was lol.
message to the haters or folks we expose exp[ect much much more, oh and also yah keep flapping your lips here look what happened to Ryan Daniel Buell we exposed him keep talking.

Anonymous said...

What the hell are you saying.. I highly doubt that ryan buel gives a rats ass what the all mighty evan jensen has to say.. and the only thing exposed was yourself.... no one cares what you have to say or what you believe you know... your a joke in the field man. Get a life..

Unknown said...

to continue this blog it seems many others are coming forward gainst blogtalk and we have alot to add to this blog and share about mr levy ceo of blogtalk radio here is one such article here.
http://iwsradio.blogspot.com/2012/10/an-open-letter-to-alan-levy-ceo-of-blog.html